How To Hard Reset Galaxy Tab
You probably won’t ever need to do it, but chances are that if your Galaxy Tab gets stuck beyond recovery, and you are about to take it to the professionals, you’ll find this piece of information very useful. It’s called the Hard-Reset, and has got to be done only in critical and hopeless situations. Remember this, it’s a struggle between your phone and your apps. If you perform this, you will wipe out everything you have installed on your device, so its better to take out the SD Card if there is one for keeping at least your files safe.
1. Turn your device off by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
2.Press and hold the volume up button together with the Power button simultaneously for about 2 seconds.
3. After the logo is displayed on the screen, you can let go of the power button but keep the volume up button pressed.
4. After that, you will see a system menu.
5. You can now use release the volume button and use it to move across the menu.
6. Choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select with the Power button.
Enjoy! Or rather, try to restore all your apps without throwing away your ‘completely new’ and ‘app-less’ Galaxy Tab. It’s frustrating, but you know where to look for the best apps and games, all free, don’t you?